Tea for the Weak & Weary


Why hello there! You thought I fell off the face of the blogosphere? Well fear not I may have fallen ill and may still be in the evil clutches of a nasty old cold but that doesn't mean I won't be blogging. In fact today I had enough energy to document my outfit (does this mean the end of my cold's reign of terror ? only time can tell). It's finally sun dress weather here or should I say it's sun dress weather until the chill or rain kicks in because that's Winter in good old Florida for you. Still it was a beautiful day so I wore a simple but fun outfit with some classic flats for an effortless look I could pull off, between all the nose blowing, and coughing I've been doing and tea drinking of course loads of tea.






details: In the Key of Chic Dress from Modcloth, Belt is actually borrowed from another dress, Lilac travel flats from Gap (similar), Milani Lipstick in 17 Plumrose.



What's your favorite cup of tea? Personally I like mint teas and fruity teas, 
anything light and aromatic


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top