A Killer Diller End of The Semester Surprise

A lovely watercolor drawing by Mae

How many times can I write a post about my newest snail mail package before you guys and gals get bored? The world will never know because I have to document my friends kindness and gush about it for the world to see! I'm very grateful for all my friends and I'm thinking winning the lottery sounds good these days so I can shower them with even half the gifts and happiness they have bestowed upon me. Today's mail post is from my dear Canadian friend Mae (who spoils me too much and shall be receiving a very imposing birthday package soon).


Look at all these lovely packaged parcels!
a close up of the packaging because I live for cute packaging


What's behind parcel number one? Well these are a few of my favorite things! CHOCOLATE!!!! Chocolate is literally my kryptonite and Mae knows me too well. This isn't just any chocolate though this is chocolate exclusively found in Canada! I'm very excited to try them all. This bookmark is so cute because lovely is literally the word I use 24/7 and I'm so happy to use it for all my reading adventures.


Mae knows me too well what beautiful wrapping paper


even her paper for notes is cute !!!


Inside the super cute little envelope was all these lovely HHD cards for Animal Crossing!! They are so cute they remind me of collecting Pokemon cards when I was a child.

This packaging is one of my favorites look at those lovely squirrels and deer

She sent me this cookbook (are baking books still called cookbooks or are they called bake books??) I've seen so much about these on cooking shows (shh I'm not addicted) so I'm so excited to try these out! I'm definitely going to try a few as soon as I restock my baking ingredients I may have baked one too many cakes recently. This also gives me a reason to use my growing mug collection.


More Canadian goodies! I ate some of the Hickory Sticks with my sister and they are so good they sort remind me of Barbecue Lays but with a smokier, saltier flavor. Fun Fact Mae told me that the American Smarties are called Rocket's in Canada! Smarties in Canada are actually chocolate candies that resemble M&M's talk about being mind blown! The Aero chocolate bar was super fluffy it tasted like how whipped chocolate batter tastes for chiffon cake before you bake it. I haven't tried the Coffee crisps yet (I do have some self control) but I'm sure they'll taste just as wonderful.


She sent me some new stuffed friends because I love stuffed animals! Marie is a class act lady and Minnie's pink dress is one of my favorite's it's just so sweet and charming.

A photo of the cute cards she sent me




Close-up's of all the cards because look how pretty Mae's handwriting is and those stickers!


So I may have forgotten to mention this was a belated Birthday/Christmas & Valentine's Day package (which doesn't excuse the extravagance Mae's the greatest) but that does explain the cards. Which may are say are just the right blend of cute and quirky and right up my alley!

Mae's goodie's explanation which was much needed because i had no idea what any of these snacks were. I think we are even since there are many Colombian treats she has never had (also she's not had Little Debbie Cakes which are very American I believe..)


a close up of the stationary print and this sticker because it's fantastic


I'm going to hang these cards up on my wall with all my other lovely cards so I can show them off when people to visit (which I do shamelessly and gush about my friends while I'm at it)

OKAY HOLD THE PHONE! Mae not only sent me enough goodies to get me through the end of this semester (hopefully alive with my spirits intact) but, she went above and beyond the duty of a friend to  gift me the newest Animal Crossing game. I totally didn't buy it because I got a much more needed bicycle for my birthday and wasn't going to for awhile because the interior designer in me would have gotten hooked. I was so shocked when she let slip that she had gotten it for me (how dare you be so kind to me!~!!) and can't wait to play it. I'm so grateful this totally turned my week and the end of my semester around. I'll be doing my best from here on out (look forward to my package!). I'll do my best to record my OOTD's too. 




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top