Felice Pasquetta snail mail edition


A stunning Easter greeting card drawn by my wonderful friend Soap

 I hope you all had a Happy Easter! Sorry for the radio silence I've been focusing on my studies so much I haven't had time for much else but study and try not to panic. I finally got a little lull in my workload so this week I'll be returning to my outfit posts. Buona Pasquetta a tutti voi! Happy Pasquetta to all! In Italy the day after Easter is known as La Pasquetta it's a day to spend in leisure. The shops and schools are closed and everyone jet's off to go on picnics, to the mountains or beach or for a weekend trip to visit friends in other parts of Europe. Sadly, that day isn't celebrated in the States but I got something in the mail that made it seem like my own little holiday. Today though I have a little snail mail post! My friends spoil me to no ends seriously what would I do without them? Even though we don't live in the same state, and I haven't had the pleasure of meeting most of them face to face I feel like we are all family. I'm an avid letter writer and I'm so grateful to have friends to write to.


Letter details from my friend Soojin because they are quintessentially me and I'm so touched


so they look like candy but they are dessert shaped lipgloss!!!

My friends Soap and Soojin surprised me by sending me a package for Easter! They had mentioned they were sending me something but I was so surprised!


Soojin spoils me too much my weakness and fondness for sweets is no secret especially chocolate! She not only sent me this adorable chocolate bunny but some other lovely chocolates.


Lindt Lindor chocolates some of the most luxurious creamy tasting ones you can get in the States!

She also sent me this woodcut Moth necklace made by a local artist it's right up my alley

I was expecting a letter and some candy but she went above and beyond as she always done. I'm always so touched by her packages and they always cheer me up and motivate me to keep doing my best. I'll continue to do my best to be able to deserve such wonderful friends.







CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top